London Weekend & Photo Shoot





I have just had a fabulous, I might even go so far as saying glamourous few days. First I went to London for a baby free weekend, it was lush! I chatted and ate and shopped and drank and ate and chatted some more. My lovely friend Jane's 10 year old daughter baked for us, delicious cakes and pancakes and then I lunched at new Peruvian resturant Lima just off Oxford Street and spent far too long at the fab, fab, fab Arancini cafe in Kentish Town.

Then on Monday Kate, Patrick and I had a photoshoot for The Telegraph Magazine, I wish I could say that one of us owned this beautiful home but sadly not, have you seen the size of the wood pile!


Kate having her hair done





loving this floor


Patrick having his makeup done!


Me ready to go.


Back to reality today with a bang, up at 5.45am with the twins, snotty noses a plenty!

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment